Scientific article, in accordance with the Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine No. 705/1 dated January 15, 2003 “On Increasing Requirements for Professional Editions Included in the Lists of HAC of Ukraine”, should consist of such structural elements:
- problem statement in general terms and its connection with the important scientific or practical tasks;
- analysis of recent research and publications in which the solution of the problem was initiated and the author bases on, the allocation of previously unresolved parts of the general problem, the article is devoted to;
- formation of article goals (task statement);
- presentation of the main materials with a full substantiation of received results;
- conclusions from the research and prospects for further investigation in this area.
- the article volume – 10 – 20 pages, A–4 format, typed in Microsoft Word editor.
- text font – Times New Roman, size – 14, space lining – 1,5; all fields –
- if the article contains tables and (or) drawings then they should be compact, have a title, the font of text – Times New Roman, size 12. The mathematical formulas must be carefully checked and clearly printed. The number of tables, formulas and illustrations should be minimal and relevant. Drawings and tables on album pages are not accepted;
- References are drawn up according to the requirements of APA – American Psychological Association. A citation is marked in alphabetic order, not in textual order. You can look at the rules of bibliographic entry for References and citations execution at http://www.kspu.edu/FileDownload.ashx/International%20style%20citations_2017.pdf?id=d1b22a28-96eb-4ca4-9ac7-8e29a393b9fb. Bibliographic entry is marked into the source language. Entry is duplicated in English in square brackets. Then it is mentioned doi (if any). An author is responsible for translation correctness;
- textual citations have to include the author’s surname and source’s year of publication in parentheses: (Pylypenko, 2016); if there are citations of several papers of the same author published in the same year, then it is essential to add a letter of the Latin alphabet (a, b, c, etc.) after publication year;
- an article has to involve summaries and key words in Ukrainian and English. English summary should be extended (minimum 1800 symbols) and has author’s surname and initials, article title and a brief content of the article. English article has to have an extended summary in Ukrainian;
- Publication language: Ukrainian, English, German, Polish (mixed languages).
- The journal accepts the articles of Doctors and Candidates of Sciences, young scientists (postgraduate students, applicants, students), and other persons, who have higher education and are engaged in scientific activities.
- The authors submit articles that are exclusively personal research which take into account with the rules of citation and references. The submission of knowingly false information or plagiarism is unacceptable and unethical. Additionally, only articles that have not been published in other journals are accepted for publication.
- The editorial staff reserves the right to review, edit, reduce and reject articles.
- The author is responsible for the reliability of facts, statistics and other information.
- Reprinting (re-publishing) of materials is possible only due to permission of the author and editorial staff.